Grants & Scholarships - Grant Reporting Requirements
Grant Reporting Requirements
All grant recipients are required to submit reports as detailed in their award letter. In addition, the Community Foundation may request additional information, reports and documentation when deemed necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact Maribeth Janssens.
Grants are subject to the following conditions:
- Grantee is an organization that is exempt from tax in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code.
- Grantee will utilize the grant’s proceeds only for charitable and educational activities consistent with its tax-exempt status. Without limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, Grantee will not intervene in any election or support or oppose any political party or candidate for public office, or engage in any lobbying.
- Grantee will inform CFNCM immediately of any change in or IRS proposed or actual revocation (whether or not appealed) of its tax status.
- Grantee will report in writing to CFNCM quarterly on the uses of the grant and will provide promptly such additional information, reports and documents as CFNCM may request.
- Grantee agrees to adhere to the laws as they pertain to non-discrimination.
- The grant is earmarked for the project as described in Grantee’s funding proposal and related correspondence. It is not earmarked for transmittal to any other entity or person, even if Grantee’s proposal or other correspondence expresses expenditure intentions. Rather, Grantee accepts and will discharge full control of the grant and its disposition and responsibility for complying with this agreement’s terms and conditions.
- This grant is not in any way earmarked to support or carry on any lobbying or voter registration drive. If this grant is restricted to a specific project, Grantee hereby reaffirms that the project’s current budget, as previously submitted or explained to CFNCM accurately reflects Grantee’s present intentions to expend at least the amount of this grant (plus any other grant from the CFNCM this year for the same project) on project non-lobbying and non-voter-registration activities in Grantee’s current fiscal year.